Get active and fight boredom this summer with the Summer Youth Pass! For only $32/month, youth between 2-17 can get unlimited access to all City of Edmonton fitness centres, swimming pools, outdoor pools, gymnasiums, drop-in activities, virtual fitness classes and more.
Terms and conditions:
- Memberships are non-transferable.
- The membership is valid for 30 days once activated
- Can be purchased monthly between June 28 and August 29, 2021
- Current continuous monthly and annual youth and child pass holders must put a vacation hold on their pass to be eligible for the Summer Youth Pass
- Cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other discounts
- ID may be required
- Valid only during public use times
- Youth between 12-15 years old must complete the Youth in Action orientation before using the fitness centre. These orientations are free of charge.
To purchase a membership for your child, log into your account and add them as a family member under the "Families and Groups" section.
Keep note of the expiration date of your membership. You can purchase a membership in advance for July or August by changing the start date.