Edmonton Valley Zoo recommends all patrons, including members, purchase and reserve their timed entry for each visit. Reserving in advance will guarantee admission and avoid line-ups. Simply, select the desired date, available time and admission type when prompted. Members, please select the $0 rate. All admission types are validated upon arrival at the facility.
*Please note: Tickets for Boo at the Zoo on October 23, 24, 30, and 31 are available online only and MUST BE pre-booked in advance. Walk-up admissions will not be available.
Terms and Conditions:
- Admissions can be cancelled prior to scheduled entry online or by calling 311. Online cancellations can be refunded back to your credit card if it was the original method of payment or placed as a credit on your account to be used towards your next purchase.
- A purchased admission is non-transferable and, aside from the above, non-refundable.
- Strollers are not available for rentals at this time.
- Rides and animal talks are not available at this time.
- The City of Edmonton is adopting the Government of Alberta’s Restriction Exemption Program. Beginning September 20, everyone age 12 and over visiting a City recreation centre, arena or attraction will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, proof of a medical exemption, or recent negative test result. More information is available at Edmonton.ca/COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask or face covering is required in all public indoor spaces, in outdoor spaces wearing a mask or face covering is a reasonable precaution but is not required of patrons.
- Children aged 13 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- All visitors and users of recreation and leisure centres, and attractions, are required to follow posted Facility Use Safety Guidelines, including being respectful of people and property.
What You Need to Know:
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after your purchase that contains your purchase details and barcode for admission. Please bring this with you (printed or via mobile device).